With Mother's Day (and Father's Day, too!) coming up, I wanted to take a moment to give you some great gift ideas.
If your mom is anything like mine, and knowing how I feel as a mother myself, I love sentimental gifts. Photo gifts are especially sweet. Shutterfly has many photo gifts options you can to customize and give to your loved ones.
· Photo Books: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books
· iPhone Cases: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/custom-iphone-cases
· Mugs: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs
· Canvas Prints: http://www.shutterfly.com/home-decor/canvas-prints
· Blankets: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/fleece-photo-blankets
· Desk Calendars: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars
· Desktop Plaques: http://www.shutterfly.com/home-decor/desktop-plaque
· Personal Stationery: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/personal-stationery
Personally, I love the canvas prints, and the blankets. That might have something to do with the fact that I'm trying to decorate our new home still. :o) I love photo walls, and there is something so cozy about a blanket thrown over the arm of a chair, or a few rolled up and placed in a basket. I have a basket of blankets sitting near my fireplace, and I'd love to add a photo blanket to it.
Last year, my Mother's Day was amazing. Thanks to MY sweet mom! She swooped my girls away for the weekend, and spent the day before Mother's Day whisking them around town to make crafts for me. They made me cakes, flower pots, beautiful painted flower picks, and cards. It was so sweet (and they had a blast)!
I got crafty myself and made my mom a photo gift. I took the letters M-O-M and painted them black to go with her decor. I then printed a page each of photos of myself, and my two younger brothers from birth until recently. I tea stained the paper, and then tore out the photos, and decopauged them on. I loved how it turned out.
Be sure to connect with Shutterfly for more great ideas and to be notified of sales and discounts!
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shutterfly
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Shutterfly
· Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/shutterfly/
*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for the purposes of this review through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency. In the event of a giveaway, the prize is shipped by the sponsor and I hold no responsibility. Thank you for reading!