Thursday, March 7, 2013

New Fragrance - #MariahCareyDreams

Mariah Carey's new fragrance, Mariah Carey Dreams, is available exclusively at Kohl’s in April and Kohls.com today!  I have long been a fan of Mariah and I very much enjoy her fragrances, I can't wait to try this one.

 
In Mariah Carey’s debut number one single, “Vision of Love,” she sang and wrote the lyrics “I’ve realized a dream…” and she has continued to realize and fulfill many dreams in her life and career – she’s the best selling female artist of all time with 18 number one hits (17 are self-penned) and over 200 million records sold worldwide. She is a multiple Grammy award winning artist, successful writer and producer, an acclaimed actress, an empowered business entrepreneur, and loving mother and wife.
 
This spring, Mariah unveils Mariah Carey Dreams, a feminine fragrance that celebrates the many stages of life and evokes the most intimate memories.
 
Mariah Carey Dreams is a sensual feminine fragrance that celebrates the many stages of Mariah’s life. This inviting scent is a blend of floral and gourmand notes symbolic of Mariah’s lifelong journey.

“The process of developing a fragrance is exhilarating and it takes me to another place within my creative self, which is why I enjoyed creating Mariah Carey Dreams. I humbly call myself a ‘perfumer in training’ because I love it so much – almost as much as I love making music. I have the utmost respect for the perfumers because they have the ability to combine a few simple scents into a classic and exciting fragrance.” --Mariah Carey 


Fragrance Notes

· Top: salted caramel apple, star anise, bergamot and toasted almonds

· Mid: honeysuckle, freesia and lily of the valley

· Base: patchouli, Tonka bean and Madagascar vanilla

 
The Mariah Carey Dreams bottle is designed to mirror the curves of a champagne flute, and is a beautiful tribute to Mariah’s festive nature. The butterflies entwined around the champagne flute hold a special meaning for Mariah and her fans. They are a representation of what matters most to her.

Eau de parfum/ 1.7 oz/50 ml $49

Eau de parfum/ 1.0 oz/30 ml $39
 
Mariah Carey Dreams is available in April 2013, exclusively at Kohl’s.


*I may receive one or more of the products mentioned above for the purposes of this review through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency. In the event of a giveaway, the prize is shipped by the sponsor and I hold no responsibility. Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am so excited I found your web site, I really found you
    by mistake, while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round
    thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)