Thursday, March 7, 2013

New Fragrance - #MariahCareyDreams

Mariah Carey's new fragrance, Mariah Carey Dreams, is available exclusively at Kohl’s in April and Kohls.com today!  I have long been a fan of Mariah and I very much enjoy her fragrances, I can't wait to try this one.

 
In Mariah Carey’s debut number one single, “Vision of Love,” she sang and wrote the lyrics “I’ve realized a dream…” and she has continued to realize and fulfill many dreams in her life and career – she’s the best selling female artist of all time with 18 number one hits (17 are self-penned) and over 200 million records sold worldwide. She is a multiple Grammy award winning artist, successful writer and producer, an acclaimed actress, an empowered business entrepreneur, and loving mother and wife.
 
This spring, Mariah unveils Mariah Carey Dreams, a feminine fragrance that celebrates the many stages of life and evokes the most intimate memories.
 
Mariah Carey Dreams is a sensual feminine fragrance that celebrates the many stages of Mariah’s life. This inviting scent is a blend of floral and gourmand notes symbolic of Mariah’s lifelong journey.

“The process of developing a fragrance is exhilarating and it takes me to another place within my creative self, which is why I enjoyed creating Mariah Carey Dreams. I humbly call myself a ‘perfumer in training’ because I love it so much – almost as much as I love making music. I have the utmost respect for the perfumers because they have the ability to combine a few simple scents into a classic and exciting fragrance.” --Mariah Carey 


Fragrance Notes

· Top: salted caramel apple, star anise, bergamot and toasted almonds

· Mid: honeysuckle, freesia and lily of the valley

· Base: patchouli, Tonka bean and Madagascar vanilla

 
The Mariah Carey Dreams bottle is designed to mirror the curves of a champagne flute, and is a beautiful tribute to Mariah’s festive nature. The butterflies entwined around the champagne flute hold a special meaning for Mariah and her fans. They are a representation of what matters most to her.

Eau de parfum/ 1.7 oz/50 ml $49

Eau de parfum/ 1.0 oz/30 ml $39
 
Mariah Carey Dreams is available in April 2013, exclusively at Kohl’s.


*I may receive one or more of the products mentioned above for the purposes of this review through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency. In the event of a giveaway, the prize is shipped by the sponsor and I hold no responsibility. Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Hi I am so excited I found your web site, I really found you
    by mistake, while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round
    thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and beautiful collection. You are a purely a natural artist.
    Dog Supplies New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Thanks for sharing this nice and beautiful collection!!
    handbags for girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Please remember to add your email address if you are entering a giveaway. :o)